Updated on 3 June 2018 and subject to change.
All classes require minimum numbers before proceeding (especially the new sessions!), so please let your friends know about classes too. We will contact you if the session you enrol into is already full or does not have sufficient numbers and will offer you alternative session times.
All current students will be automatically rolled over into the subsequent terms, unless otherwise notified.
2018 school holiday programmes
- January holidays: Monday 15 to Thursday 18 January
- April holidays: Tuesday 24 April, Thursday 26 to Friday 27 April
- October holidays:
Term 2, 2018: Saturday 5 May to Friday 6 July
Term 1, 2018: Saturday 10 February to Friday 13 April
- Saturday classes are filling up fast!
- If your child was enrolled last year, they will be automatically re-enrolled into their relevant 2018 class, unless you have advised they are leaving.
- All Saturday classes are held at Lifepoint Church, 61 Hopper Street, Mt Cook, apart from:Saturday 10 February: to be held at Brooklyn Community Centre.
- Saturday 17 February: to be held at Civic Square as part of a Chinese New Year Festival Open Day. Classes are being consolidated into TWO large classes only: 10-10:45am Early Learners. 11am-12pm School Kids. Bad weather plans means it reverts to Lifepoint Church. Please read the Chinese New Year page for more info from us.
- Children will be asked to take part / represent the community in the Chinese New Year Parade on Saturday 17 February (1-1:15pm meet up, for 2pm start, Tennyson Street).
2018 school terms and holidays
Thursday 8 February – Friday 13 April
School holiday: Saturday 14 April – Sunday 29 April (includes ANZAC day 25 April)
Saturday 5 May – Friday 6 July
Public holiday: Queen’s Birthday 4 June
School holiday: Saturday 7 July – Sunday 22 July
Saturday 21 July – Friday 28 September
School holidays: Saturday 29 September – Sunday 14 October
Saturday 13 October – Friday 21 December
Public holidays: Labour Day 22 October, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day