Marketing & Communications Coordinator / Intern (volunteer role)
- Work from home
- 5 hours per week, with flexible working hours
- Immediate start
- Fixed term for 6 months, with potential to continue
We are looking for someone to help with the marketing and communications of the charity. The main responsibilities of the job are to:
- make a positive impact on enrolments and interest in Mandarin Chinese learning at our charity
- develop communications and marketing plans for 1) existing families, schools and centres and 2) potential customers and lead the execution of these plans
- develop an ongoing schedule and calendar for the associated tasks and be part of the ongoing delivery
- promote NHCC to the target audiences
- understand and refine key messages and ensure they are consistent in all collateral
- develop re-usable templates and materials
You are a talented professional who can work independently and collaboratively with our small team and shares a passion for what we do. You will need to be technology and social media savvy and experienced with using tools like WordPress, MailChimp and Facebook advertising. You have a good eye for attractive design and marketing collateral and have some basic skills to produce it e.g. photography, desktop publishing, Photoshop. Previous experience with working in and/or alongside a small start-up and understanding what we have to work with is also very useful!
If you’re interested, please contact Li Ling Ho.