Updated again on 29 January to help clarify some things!
- Saturday classes are filling up fast!
- Classes marked in red have insufficient numbers as at 28 January.
- If your child was enrolled last year, they will be automatically re-enrolled into their relevant 2018 class, unless you have advised they are leaving.
- All of the Saturday classes are held at Lifepoint Church, 61 Hopper Street, Mt Cook, except for
- Saturday 10 February: held at Brooklyn Community Centre due to double booking.
- Saturday 17 February: held at Civic Square as part of a Chinese New Year Festival Open Day. Classes are being consolidated into TWO large classes only: 10-10:45am Early Learners. 11am-12pm School Kids. In the event of bad weather, we will revert to Lifepoint Church. Please see our Chinese New Year page for more info.
- Children will be asked to take part / represent the community in the Chinese New Year Parade on Saturday 17 February (1-1:30pm meet up, for 2pm start, Tennyson Street).