Spread the word!!! We are looking for a good tenant/s to take over our office room! You might even want to share the space with others (e.g. you use it on a few days, and someone else the others)?
Level 2, Zephyr House, 82 Willis Street, Wellington.
The location is so very central: we’re pretty much next door to yummy Ti Kouka Cafe, New World Metro, across the road from the bus stop, around the corner from the Central Library, Civic Square, etc.
Free WiFi use is provided by the landlord, as well as
- A well maintained kitchen, with dishwasher, cutlery, cups, plates etc
- Use of their coffee machine and related coffee making supplies
- Dining area
- Snazzy toilets
- Shared use of the Board Room
- Professional looking reception/waiting area for visitors
- You can also change / mix the furniture around e.g. there are other types of desks available for use (L-shaped corner ones).
The whole floor looks very nice as it has been renovated and modernised 🙂
The room comes with its own set of door keys so that you can lock the room up, and there are also swipe cards to get into the building/floor after hours / anytime you want!
$866.67 + GST per month (or $200/week, or $10,400/year), with power, rubbish/cleaning, and the above all included.
Please contact liling (at) nihaocc.org.nz if you are interested or know of others who might be 🙂